MEET DR. BERMAN
Dr. Berman is a board-certified orthodontist who loves hanging out with his kids, being outdoors, and going on long bike rides. His aspirations are to play the piano, be a teacher and a professional basketball player.
Dr. Berman attended New York University where he received his Bachelor of Arts. After completing his undergraduate degree, he attended dental school at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine. There, he graduated at the top of his class with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Berman continued his ascent uptown when he decided to pursue Orthodontics at one of the top programs in the country, Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx.
Dr. Berman’s welcoming smile and gentle demeanor create a caring and positive atmosphere for his patients and team. He is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to every patient and addressing each individual’s concerns. Dr. Berman is passionate about creating beautiful, healthy smiles.
- New York University College of Arts and Science; Bachelors of Arts cum laude
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine; Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Montefiore Medical Center Orthodontic Residency; Certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthodontics Diplomate
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Honor Dental Society
- Esthetic Dentistry Award, Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
MEET DR. FRIED
Dr. Fried holds a Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine. He completed his Orthodontic Residency Program at the prestigious Albert Einstein Medical Center, where he honed his skills and expertise in providing exceptional orthodontic care. Dr. Fried is not only highly skilled but also known for his warm and compassionate demeanor. He is committed to building strong relationships with our patients and helping you achieve the smile you always wanted.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Science
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine; Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Albert Einstein Medical Center Orthodontic Residency Program, Certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthodontics Eligible
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Academy of Dental Materials Graduation Award
MEET OUR TEAM
We are fun, friendly and love working hard to create beautiful smiles
and an awesome experience for our patients!
You’ll find Melissa at a good restaurant with her husband having dinner, driving up and down the turnpike visiting her beautiful daughter in college, or just hanging out on the couch with her rescue dog Louie. Melissa aspires to own a home on the beach where she can sit and read a good book, listen to the waves and watch the sunset.
Niyati loves to dance. She has been dancing ever since she was young, and now does it competitively. Niyati aspires to be a dentist and travel throughout Europe to experience and learn about its history and culture. Fun Fact: She speaks 4 languages!
You can find Linda playing with all her grandchildren and walking her dog Bella. Over the years she has traveled to some Caribbean Islands she loves the warm weather, the ocean, soft sand. Her favorite place is Marco Island in Florida.
Meet Lorena, born in Brazil and raised in New Jersey, she has a rich cultural heritage. Lorena is a language enthusiast and is fluent in English, Portuguese, and Spanish. She has a few hobbies, including trying out new restaurants, going on hikes with her two pups, Suzy and Leo, and dancing. Her go-to happy places are the bustling New York City and anywhere by the ocean.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
168 Lafayette Ave, Hawthorne, NJ 07506