MEET DR. BERMAN
Dr. Berman is a board-certified orthodontist who loves hanging out with his kids, being outdoors, and going on long bike rides. His aspirations are to play the piano, be a teacher and a professional basketball player.
Dr. Berman attended New York University where he received his Bachelor of Arts. After completing his undergraduate degree, he attended dental school at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine. There, he graduated at the top of his class with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Dr. Berman continued his ascent uptown when he decided to pursue Orthodontics at one of the top programs in the country, Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx.
Dr. Berman’s welcoming smile and gentle demeanor create a caring and positive atmosphere for his patients and team. He is dedicated to providing the highest quality care to every patient and addressing each individual’s concerns. Dr. Berman is passionate about creating beautiful, healthy smiles.
- New York University College of Arts and Science; Bachelors of Arts cum laude
- Columbia University College of Dental Medicine; Doctor of Dental Science
- Montefiore Medical Center Orthodontic Residency; Certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- American Board of Orthodontics Diplomate
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, National Honor Dental Society
- Esthetic Dentistry Award, Academy of Esthetic Dentistry
MEET OUR TEAM
We are fun, friendly and love working hard to create beautiful smiles
and an awesome experience for our patients!
You’ll find Melissa at a good restaurant with her husband having dinner, driving up and down the turnpike visiting her beautiful daughter in college, or just hanging out on the couch with her rescue dog Louie. Melissa aspires to own a home on the beach where she can sit and read a good book, listen to the waves and watch the sunset.