We are a certified Invisalign provider.
Consider Invisalign to get the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted — without braces. A complimentary consultation with Dr. Berman can determine if Invisalign is right for you. Serving Hawthorne NJ, Paterson & Haledon New Jersey
What is Invisalign?
Why would I want Invisalign?
Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. The aligners are also comfortable, clear and hygienic.
No metal and wires usually means you spend less time in your doctor’s office getting adjustments. Invisalign also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start, so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How does Invisalign work?
The length of your treatment and the amount of aligners that you have will vary based on what you teeth look like and your compliance wearing the aligners. Each patient is unique, and your treatment plan will be tailored to suite your desired treatment goals.
Can my teenager have Invisalign?
Dr. Berman is a certified Invisalign Teen provider. Invisalign is perfect for a teenager that is motivated and may be conscious about wearing braces. There are many ways to achieve a beautiful smile for your teenager, and for the right patient, Invisalign is another great way to get there!
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different — until your new smile is revealed, of course.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
What are the primary benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are clear; no one should even notice you’re wearing braces, which makes Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign is removable.
Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
Usually appointments are quicker and less frequent than with braces, therefore you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair, and more time out doing the things you love.
How many patients are being treated with Invisalign?
More than 1,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.
How much does Invisalign cost?
There are many factors that determine the cost of your Invisalign treatment: the extent of the issues you want corrected, how long your treatment plan will last, and the specific treatment details prescribed by the doctor. But one thing is true across the board:
You are your best investment.
It’s true! No matter what you’ve believed in the past, a confident, radiant smile can be within reach. And if you think about it, improving your smile is an important investment, because you’re doing it for yourself.
Do you offer Invisalign payment options?
Yes! We are pleased to offer in-house financing options that make your treatment more affordable. This flexible payment option allows you to pay for your treatment over a period of time so you can focus achieving a beautiful smile! To make treatment more affordable, we offer:
- A 5% discount applied for treatment paid in full
- We are in-network with most private dental insurance companies
- We accept most major credit cards
Does insurance cover Invisalign?
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today at 973-423-2299.